How to create a migration file in specific folder
If we create custom modules, we might need to create migration files in our specific folder.
In this article, I will share a tips to create migration file in specific folder.
Assuming you are using Laravel (5,6,7,8,9), you can create a migration file in a specific folder by doing the following:
1. Create a new folder in your project’s root directory and name it “migrations”.
2. In your terminal, navigate to your project’s root directory and run the following command:
php artisan make:migration create_examples_table — path=your_path
3. This will create a new file in your “migrations” folder. The file will be named something like
4. In this file, you will define the structure of your table.
5. Once you have defined your table’s structure, you can run the migration by running the following command in your terminal:
php artisan migrate